Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Quick note

Thanks to Kathleen, Callooh, and EPM; new visitors. We'll get all the new people on the blogroll in the next couple of days (if you're not already there).

I enjoyed all your comments and I appreciate the new sources to steal from.

Frantic day and evening for me. I'll probably have something new tomorrow. I have a meeting in the morning and another tomorrow night (one of those days) but I'll see what I can sandwich in. If not, there's a lot of info out there without my input.

Hi Julian

Ann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home