Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Friday, January 13, 2006

Elizabeth Holtzman on Impeachment

Former Congressperson Holtzman sets out a point by point examination of impeachable offenses.

Common Dreams today - click on the title

I'll try to get back with anything else I find but today is busy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, January 14, 2006 10:20:00 AM , Blogger Granny said...

    I should have mentioned that Ms. Holtzman is former Congressperson Elizabeth Holtzman.

    She's not just some "wild eyed" fanatic from the left.

    I think I'll go correct that right now.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home