Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thank You To Our Friends.

A big thank you for our friends who helped Gadfly fix the problem of my silent speakers. She was quite distressed at having "messed up" my new computer but she did not mess it up. Whatever happened was minor compared to the things I've managed to do to my computers. I am glad the speakers are working now as I do like my videos.

Thank you, friends, for all your good advice. Whatever she did, it worked. The speakers are blasting away just fine now. Music, news, etc. come through loud and clear. Gadfly downloaded the following from one of her emails demonstrating her thanks:
Photobucket
Gadfly: Thank you SO much, you guys!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
COMMENTS:
Blogger betmo said...

hey- we gotta keep you chicks rockin'! :)

Sunday, March 16, 2008 8:56:00 AM

Blogger Progressive Traditionalist said...

Happy to be of service.

Sunday, March 16, 2008 12:26:00 PM

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home