Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Saturday, March 15, 2008

6 Word Memoir - Meme

Gadfly, Granny Ann and I have been tagged for a 6 word memoir meme by Scarlet Blue . Scarlet tagged her entire blogroll, which includes Is America Burning. That includes the three of us. Gadfly emailed me a hee-hee-hee that she had already written hers, so I had to get busy and do the same. (I still owe Dan'l a meme-I have not forgotten). If a picture is worth a thousand words, perhaps this is about 5,994 too many words. Takes up less space than that many words but tells the story. The highlights anyway. Worried American (Marie): PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

"Here are the rules for this meme: 1. Write your own six word memoir. 2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like. 3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post. 4. Tag five more blogs with links. 5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!"

Since there are 3 of us on IAB, I'll have to consult my partners to name the 5 bloggers we'll tag.

Comments:

Blogger Scarlet W. Blue said...

WA, I love the way you did it in pictures! Thanks for playing!

Saturday, March 15, 2008 10:21:00 AM

WA: It was fun, Scarlet. I love doing pics.
Blogger Progressive Traditionalist said...

Hello, Worried.
I really like the pictures, too.
That has got to be the coolest way I've ever seen anyone do this meme.

Saturday, March 15, 2008 4:41:00 PM

Blogger Worried American said...

Thank you, Scarlet and PT. I enjoyed the game and it was fun searching out and deciding which pics represented phases of my life.

Sunday, March 16, 2008 1:30:00 AM



Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home