Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

From "Trailer Trash" Gadfly to "Sheeple" ImScared

Well sh*t 10,000 bricks!!
We have had a commenter who isn't very nice. TFWY advised us not to feed the trolls but I just can't keep my big mouth shut.


Go put your nicey-nice kid gloves back in your dresser drawer, Old Woman, and let me handle this. I promise I'll be CIVIL. Kinda sorta.
Photobucket
Here are copies of 2 of the commenter's posts. Tucky Dove!



Blogger ImScared said...

You think I'll go away if you ignore me? I have as much right to my opinion as you traitors do. Bush has been a good president and has tried his best to protect our country. He is a devout man and supports the Christians, the kind you call the Fundies who are also trying to save our people. But you perverts support baby killing, pervert marriages, deadbeats that drain our taxes and whining soldier boys. I think you are all a bunch of (b)itches.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 2:12:00 PM

Blogger ImScared said...

Lezzie (b)itches.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 2:13:00 PM

Ri-i-i-ight! You have the right to your opinion. And we have the right to ours. Since this is our blog, we also have the right to set rules for appearing on it and as the Old Woman said, be civil.
You ain't so I ain't!

Photobucket


It's pretty clear that you are one of the sheeple, ba-a-a-ing after the pied piper of evildom.



That's your priveledge. Bleat all you want to. You are pathetically comic in a nasty sort of way.



Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket
(click on image to see what you'll get!)

You call me crazy trailer park trash (so you read my meme). Damn right I am.
Photobucket
Photobucket


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home