Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Peace - Updated for Clarity

I began reading Diva Jood at Journeys with Jood a couple of weeks ago. I'd seen her comments on other blogs and liked what she had to say.

Plus, she's a fellow Californian.

If you haven't read her posts, I think you'll like her. I do. (Update: I just read that again. What I was trying to do was recommend her blog. I made it sound like once you have, you wouldn't like her. That's what I get for posting with half a brain and one eye on my modem waiting for the net to go down.

So sorry, Diva.)

She's put together a collection of quotes about peace with a lovely peace symbol at the top.

COMMENTS:

The Future Was Yesterday said...
We must have started about the same time.:) I too, am very fond of the lady. She pulls no punches, yet does it with diplomacy.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007 11:29:00 PM
DivaJood said...
Granny, thank you! I am going to add you to my blogroll.
Wednesday, August 01, 2007 8:24:00 AM
Worried American said...
Diva Jood had been on Kvatch's Kommandos for quite some time.
Wednesday, August 01, 2007 8:49:00 AM

betmo said...
diva is a classy lady- and debates honestly and fairly even when she doesn't agree. with me- that's probably pretty often :)
Wednesday, August 01, 2007 9:18:00 AM
The Future Was Yesterday said...
You do better with half a brain, than 99% do with supposedly all of theirs.:)
Thursday, August 02, 2007 1:13:00 AM
Daniel said...

Hey, us bloggers are beginning to unite, speak as one.

We are a fearsome force especially with the Diva on our side.

Cheers!

Friday, August 03, 2007 7:37:00 PM

Labels:

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home