Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Gadfly Speaks

You are durn tooting I'll be back! I might be down but I'm not OUT! At least I'm back home now even if I do have to go for more outpatient f***ing tests. Does making stars instead of a word make one of those ufeemiszms the Old Woman says means an innocent word instead of a bad word? I FEEL LIKE BAD WORDS but Old Woman will have my hide if I use them on this blog. She and Granny are nice ladies. I'm a hell raiser.

Even hell raisers have soft hearts sometimes and my heart bleeds for you, Granny.

All you guys are really top drawer.

I'll blog again as soon as I find another nice juicy conspiracy theory worth my time, the more outrageus the better. I need a good laugh. And who knows, I might even find one I agree with or at least part of one. Email contributions cheerfully accepted.

COMMENTS:

Granny said...
Good to hear from you.
Wednesday, May 09, 2007 9:15:00 PM
fjb said...
Granny, I hope you're finding peace, and I just wanted to send you a big cyber hug. I'm sorry I didn't comment earlier.Gadfly,Nice to see you haven't lost your hell raising spirit.Worried,Don't forget to take care of yourself, while you're taking care of everyone else.Peace be with you all,Fiona
Wednesday, May 09, 2007 10:10:00 PM
betmo said...
all of you chicks take care of yourselves! gadfly, feel free to come to my place- or future's (hee hee) and use all of the bad words that you want!! the invite goes for all of you :)
Thursday, May 10, 2007 11:39:00 AM
Progressive Traditionalist said...
Hello, Gadfly.Good to see you back.Warm regards,
Friday, May 11, 2007 8:51:00 AM


Thanks, all you guys. I really appreciate the good words and thoughts.
Betmo, can I really really use cuss words on your blog and future's? Sometimes nice words just don't express my feelings at all! The Old Woman says I turn the air purple once in a while and she puts up with it but she don't like me to do it on her and Granny's blog.
PT, warm regards to you! I LIKE smart men and Old Worried says you are one of the most intelligent men she knows. But then, I like most men , not all, but I really like them. Where would we be without the dears?
Fiona, you're a sweetie.
Gadfly

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home