Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Kurt Vonnegut Jr Approach to Life

As I said in an early post quoting Kurt, laughing beats crying.

After the horror of yesterday, it's hard to even think of laughter. My thoughts and prayers are with the students, faculty, staff, friends and familes of Virginia Tech. I still can't quite take it in.

I've been trying to pull myself away from the news and the Tuesday morning quarterbacking of CNN for a while by surfing some of my favorites, among them Echidne of the Snakes. She's civil, funny, and bright as evidenced by this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home