Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Cindy Sheehan

Ingrid just left a comment asking if I'd heard about Cindy Sheehan

No, I hadn't. I was listening to music instead of the news this morning. In any event, she's resigned her position and put the property in Crawford up for sale. She said enough is enough.

I know how she feels and I haven't put in anything resembling the work she has.

Thank you Cindy for what you tried to do.
COMMENTS:

The Future Was Yesterday said...
She speaks from my heart as well.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007 1:50:00 PM
Worried said...
Even the strongest, bravest, most valiant warrior gets battle fatigue sometimes, and Cindy has certainly been a warrior.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007 7:15:00 PM
SheaNC said...
It's too bad it ended on such a bad note for her. I wish her well.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007 10:29:00 PM
Daniel said...
Cindy was broken by the sheeple, by all those who ignored her efforts or just didn't care. Is it any wonder that Bush and his Bullies are so arrogant?So sad!
Thursday, May 31, 2007 12:38:00 AM

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home