Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, January 01, 2007

Copy Cat??

I was cruising the blogs tonight and had reason to drop by Enigma's. I haven't visited her since whenever. As usual, when I visit a blog I can't read just one post-- they are like potato chips, you can't eat just one. I like Enigma and as I read, I wondered how it came about that I didn't visit her any more. We get busy, too many calls on our time and we drift away. It is too bad.

Going back a few posts and was startled to find her format for a blog post very much or at least similar to one of mine. Did I copy from her? No, not consciously; besides, I haven't been to her blog in ages. Did she copy from me? Not hardly, since her post pre-dates mine.

No great mystery. Like I tell Granny : Great minds run in the same circles. Anyway, I've seen that same sort of thing elsewhere for many years.

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, January 02, 2007 7:07:00 PM , Blogger Granny said...

    How many times have you and I posted on the same topic the same day? Usually because we were busily composing at the same time.

    And we're on the same blog.

    I haven't been over to see Enigma in a while. Thanks for the reminder.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home