Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Thursday, December 21, 2006

WHAT DOES BUSH WANT??

MORE OF THESE FILLING CARGO HOLDS ON THEIR WAY BACK TO GRIEVING FAMILIES?MORE OF THESE COMING HOME, LIKE THIS HANDSOME YOUNG MARINE IN THE PRIME OF HIS LIFE BEREFT OF ONE EYE, AN ARM AND A LEG?
OR THIS EQUALLY HANDSOME, HEALTHY YOUNG SOLDIER AT THE THRESH HOLD OF LIFE CUT DOWN IN IRAQ? OH BUSH PRAISED HIM AND HE WAS AWARDED A POST HUMOUS MEDAL OF HONOR. A GREAT COMFORT TO HIS FAMILY WHO IS DEPRIVED OF HIS PRESENCE FOREVER.
GRIEVING COMRADES?
MEMORIAL SERVICES FOR OUR SLAIN CHILDREN?
DEAD BROTHERS-IN-ARMS?


More of all this and MORE* just because he is too stupid to admit he is WRONG? Because he is so pig headed that he is determined to "stand tall" and "stay the course" no matter the cost? Because he wants to go down in history as the War President and as the founder of the New Roman Empire? Because he wants to bring to fruition his and the Neocons dream of a Theocratic Corporate Fascist state? Is that what he wants?

*MORE: Other costs of war - terrible human costs besides grief and pain - I cannot publish on this blog. I will not. War is not the dramatic, romaticized, heroic saga that we see in the movies. It is not clean, flag draped coffins, medals and uplifting sermons about heroism and sacrifice. War is destruction, horrible injuries to human beings, blood and torn bodies, agony, shock, and lasting psychological damage for the survivors.

After considerable self debate, I have decided to publish a few of these human costs on an unused blog. I do not do it to titilliate the thrill seeker (which I don't think our readers are) nor for the shock value, although the photos are graphic and shocking in the extreme. I do it to demonstrate the nasty, vicious, horrific side of war that our troops experience. I do it so the home folks will know exactly what Bush is asking of our sons and daughters when he demands more to be sent to the hell of war. I wish I could send them to Bush, the Neocons in their lovely suits and safe lives, and all the beauracrats and politicians that kow tow to Bush and back him on this "more troops" agenda. Not that they would care, as long as they are safe, happy and rich. You know the drill, the complacent, fat-headed, "you can't make an omelette without breaking eggs". These aren't eggs; they are human beings.

Warning: Do not access this site to view if you are sensitive. During my many decades in the medical profession I have witnessed and cared for my fellow humans who suffered all types of injuries to fragile human flesh, and yet I cried aloud and even vomited into my wastebasket upon seeing some of these images on the internet. Just remember, our children, the sons and daughters of America, see this sort of thing in real life, not images on a computer screen. It is understandable why so many suffer from PTSD.

http://unbearable-stench.blogspot.com/2006/12/warning-extremely-graphic-photos-do.html I warned you.

Add on from Gadfly. This was a heckuva eyeopener with my morning coffee. Listen, you guys and gals, Worried was dead dog serious about her warning. Don't check out that link at breakfast or before you start your day. It'll ruin it. If you check it out at night, better make sure your supper is well settled or you're liable to lose it. Ye gods, Worried, that's the most awful mess I ever saw in my life. I was expecting nice little bullet holes or something like we see on TV. Sheesh! I won't be able to eat all day. Puh-uuuke!! That's what war is really like?

GF: 6:20 A.M.

Yes, we need to reminded of the actual cost of this obscenity. All our young men and women as well as the many thousands of lives lost by innocent civilians.

Ann 6:50 a.m.

WA: Believe it or not, I have seen worse than these, so much worse that I wouldn't download them. And people wonder why I get so emotional about these wars and rant and rave so. It is reason to rant and rave.


7 Comments:

  • At Thursday, December 21, 2006 8:37:00 AM , Blogger Action Now said...

    I hope you aren't still mad at me.I don't post much on the old blog but have started a new one under a different name. I want to still write about the invasion of our country but I will be nicer. You have fixed up your blog real pretty. I wish you'd tell me how to do it. I won't copy you or try to be you but I'd like my blog to look nice too. I don't know many blogging people.

     
  • At Thursday, December 21, 2006 10:28:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Granny and I aren't mad at you; we disapproved of your racist remarks in your blog, as you can certainly object to illegal immigration but being racist and cruel about it is wrong.And your attempt to pass yourself off as one of us and claim our blog as yours was deceitful. We disapproved of that display of dishonesty.

    You apologized and said you had learned your lesson. We accepted your apology and neither of us hold a grudge, nor are we mad at you. Although it is said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and your imitating our blogging was flattering, but being deceitful was not.

    You are welcome to visit here any time.

     
  • At Thursday, December 21, 2006 10:30:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    PS: I will give you info in an email about the sidebar inclusions but I am very ignorant and my help will be limited.

     
  • At Thursday, December 21, 2006 4:32:00 PM , Blogger Daniel said...

    George Bush, a coward who avoided military service in Vietnam, is playing his Commander-in-Chief role to the hilt.

    He has exaggerated the War on Terror threat to disguise his enjoyment at playing war games with other people's lives. He loves pretending to be saving the world from a 'manufactured' enemy who, militarily, is incredibly weak.

    If George, or members of his family, or people who were making billions out of war, were sent to the front and had to lead from the front, there would be no war.

    George Bush is the world's most dangerous man. A padded cell or hanging is too good for him and his ilk!

     
  • At Thursday, December 21, 2006 8:38:00 PM , Blogger Rowan Dawn said...

    ok that was bad. i didnt even make it past the 6 or 7th photo before I scrolled back up in horror. i had to ask what i that? and then, ok, enough. not at all like tv. why would people photograph that? we so need to stop and stop NOW.

     
  • At Friday, December 22, 2006 9:24:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Lavender Dawn; I am sorry, baby, that you were so distressed. I don't know why people photograph that; perhaps some want to show the world the awful reality of war. Perhaps a few like the shock value. I don't know.

    Granny is right in calling it an obscenity. And yes, it is time to stop it and stop it NOW! NO MORE of our children exposed to this, experiencing this. And BRING HOME the ones that are over there.

     
  • At Tuesday, December 26, 2006 10:51:00 AM , Blogger JBlue said...

    WA, I guess you've heard in the news that American losses in Iraq have now surpassed 9-11? And that's not counting all the others....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home