Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Friday, December 08, 2006

Kvatch, This One is For You

I may not be posting much for a while or it may come in spurts. I don't know from day to day.

Meantime though and especially for our green friend, A Tale of Two Frogs from truthout today (or maybe yesterday).

Thanks to all of you from this blog who've sent their good wishes. I'm updating over on granny with the help of my charming English friend Alice. Thanks to my "anonymous" friend who just added her as a contributor when I got stuck figuring out how to do it. You know who you are but I'm not sure if you wanted to go public.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home