Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

GLBT Students and Religious Schools

A local friend and fellow member of PFLAG just fowarded this request to me. I tried to copy it here but Blogger wouldn't accept their html code and I don't have time to try to delete all the code and start over.

Briefly, it's an organization which supports GLBT students. You can take a look at what they're asking by clicking on their site. Or you can email me and I'll forward the letter.

I signed all four letters they requested and am passing it on for your information. The link will take you to the Heartstrong Site and the link to the letter writing campaign is toward the top, the first item on the list (in small, light print).

---------

Personal: Still no news from Carol's doctors. Waiting and hoping. Thanks for your messages. They mean so much.

=======

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home