Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Friday, December 22, 2006

Holiday Greetings

I don't often cross post because my two blogs are so different. This is an exception because I wrote my holiday post on "granny" and some of it is about peace.

The rest is my typical family chatter. At the very end is a link to an inoffensive greeting to all of you.

Click on the title and save me typing all that code. Thank you.

I can't remember for sure when I started posting over here but it must be pretty close to a year now. I know "granny" came first because that's where WA found me and issued the invitation to join her.

Fun isn't quite the right word considering the topics that come up with great regularity but I've enjoyed meeting all of you online. I've learned so much and hope I've helped some of you as well.

If you celebrate Christmas, have a great one. If you celebrate one of the other winter holidays, the same. To the rest, enjoy the long weekend.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home