Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Friday, September 22, 2006

Blogger is a rat fink

Granny, do you remember how long ago Worried made me a team member? And I made her a team member on my blog? She and I have fought with Blogger ever since then, months and months ago, and they still haven't added Is America Burning to my dashboard, so I can't sign in here under my own name, even though they added it to my team member list. But they added another one of her blogs to my dashboard that is not on my team member list. Go figure, as she says.
Does anyone out there in Blog Land that knows the secret to making Blogger add a team member's blog title to your dashboard?

GADFLY.

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, September 22, 2006 7:47:00 AM , Blogger Granny said...

    I'll check with Angela (my savior on many things). She's on my other blog with no problems.

    It's been a while - I'd have to scross through the Archives or do a blog search.

    I'll check under your name and see what posts pop up.

     
  • At Friday, September 22, 2006 1:37:00 PM , Blogger enigma4ever said...

    Dear Gadfly and Granny and WA, the best I know is to go visit Kvatch at Blogynymous...he is the Template expert might have some ideas ( go to my blogroll and connect to KVATCH)...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home