Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, September 04, 2006

Pedophilia as Entertainment

I stumbled across this from Michael Sneed at the Chicago Sun-Times yesterday while I was looking for my usual Quick Takes fix.

I tried to copy the entire article but you'll have to settle for the link. Blogger is reading invisible html code and won't let me post it.

I'm not sure that it offers anything that many of us haven't thought before but the writer puts it together very well. We seem to never lose our appetite for sensationalism.

(I was so frustrated last night and early this morning). I actually had a little free time and silly blogger wouldn't let me do anything.

Do let me know if you're having any problems leaving comments here. As a friend said, old Blooger (us) and Beta blogger (new) don't seem to play nicely together.

I've found out that Beta (a) is by invitation only for now and (b) Worried American and I couldn't join the party even if we both wanted to. We're a "team" blog and Blogger isn't set up for us yet. I'm hoping it will change eventually and that the bugs are worked out of Beta before we're forced into it. I'm a "team" over on Granny as well because others are listed as contributors even though they don't post. (They could if they wanted to of course). They bail me out when I've done something ridiculous and it's easier for them to be able to access under their own signins. I don't want to lose my team and WA probably isn't quite ready to fire me so we'll remain a "team" for now.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home