Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Friday, June 09, 2006

The Tall Blonde Woman in the Short Skirt With the Big Mouth

IGNORE THE SCREECHER.

-------------------------------------
The Tall Blonde Woman in the Short Skirt With the Big Mouth
http://www.alternet.org/story/37162

You know who I'm talking about. I urge you, I challenge you, I beg you: Ignore this woman!
-------------------------------------

5 Comments:

  • At Friday, June 09, 2006 6:44:00 PM , Blogger Granny said...

    Do you mean she who I will not name?

     
  • At Saturday, June 10, 2006 1:40:00 AM , Blogger SheaNC said...

    I am proud to say that I have despised her since before I even heard of her 8^)

     
  • At Saturday, June 10, 2006 4:28:00 AM , Blogger Sothis said...

    I've deceided not to blog about her, talk about her, or otherwise justify her. She is like an Internet troll, a very sad/lonely/disturbed person who says this stuff to get attention--ignoring it is the best way to stop it. The more liberals denounce her, the higher her books sales go as people on the right buy them just to piss off the left.

    She is just another disturbed hate monger who says outrageous stuff to get attention. Makes me wonder what happened in her life to screw her up so badly. She reminds me of Hirsi Ali, the Dutch/Somali MP leaving Holland for Mary Cheney's think tank. At least we got rid of her over here.

     
  • At Sunday, June 11, 2006 3:44:00 PM , Blogger Marty said...

    Ok...I repent...I will ignore from here on out....

     
  • At Sunday, June 11, 2006 7:36:00 PM , Blogger JBlue said...

    The thing with She Who Must Not Be Named is that I don't think she actually believes in anything. She's a ho for the money. I have more respect for prostitutes walking the streets. At least they really earn their money.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home