Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, June 12, 2006

Re:06/10/06 Post "The Day After Next 9/11 All Our Freedoms..." CORRECTION, UPDATE

When Granny posts articles, she usually posts links. When I post, I usually email to this blog directly from the published site. For some reason I do not understand, the url forwarded by email for the aforementioned post was incorrect.

The url for "The Day After the Next 9/11 All Our Freedoms..." is the corrected one. I apologize to our readers who were unable to access the 4 minute video.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article13540.htm

ALSO AVAILABLE ON SITE BELOW. Other video listings on same page.

Current TV website:

http://www.current.tv/studio/media/4593931

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, June 12, 2006 4:07:00 AM , Blogger Granny said...

    I'll try to look at it tomorrow. Meant to tell you the url didn't work and got sidetracked.

    I'll try to get something on tomorrow. We've been really busy and blogger has been down during the times when I could have accomplished something.

     
  • At Monday, June 12, 2006 4:17:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Yes, Blogger has been a pain lately. All sorts of hassles. I'ved been busy on other blogs and really having a problem with Blogger re: some things on them.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home