Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Save Darfur Coalition - Update

I knew that some sort of peace accord was signed in Sudan yesterday but I haven't had time to read the details or even to know if it will make a difference.

Here's a link to the Coalition home page. I tried to post a copy of their mailing but it wouldn't work without copying the entire thing into the post.

If if you want a copy, let me know - I'll send it to you.

Update:

From USA Today

and this

There must be more out there but so far this is all I've seen.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home