Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Granny Again - This Makes Ten!!!

My son Jim just called. Boy - we think named Jonathan. Eight pounds nine ounces. Mom and baby doing fine. Jim says he has a watermelon head and monkey feet. He's probably right but they change quickly at that age. Had a little problem coming out which might account for watermelon head.

Jim and Melissa have three teenage kids each and this is their first as a couple. Big surprise for all. At least they shouldn't lack for babysitters.

I'll have pics on granny when I get my camera back. Jim borrowed it but he can't download without the plugin thingie which I kept. At least I hope he can't. I want to see them.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home