Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Friday, April 14, 2006

Compaq is Deathly Ill

Well, Friends, I mentioned a month or two ago that my Compaq was in dire need of being admitted to the Computer hospital, needing major surgery and an organ transplant (more memory). I have said he was limping. Then he reeled and staggered. Now he is crawling on his belly. If Worried drops off the face of the Blogsphere, you'll know Compaq crashed and burned. I have no idea how long it'll be offline.

In that event, I'll not only be off the blog, I'll be off email too. I can have the Wild Child check my email and relay messages, is all.

Grandson Gene returns to Iraq Easter Sunday; his 2 week leave was all too short. I am dismayed to find that he is thoroughly brainwashed by the military.
He, like so many other troops, are still being told that Saddam sponsered Osama, was behind 9/11, and had WMDs. He truly believes that the US military is in Iraq for a righteous cause. It is hard to bite my lip and say nothing. I don't want him disillusioned at this point and become despondent and careless. I want him to come home alive and in one piece. And maybe, maybe Bush won't send him back for a 3rd tour, as so many have had to do, or send him to Iran.

I HATE THESE WARS! I WANT OUR TROOPS HOME!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home