Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Failure upon Failure

We keep piling it on.

It's after 2:00 a.m. and I was taking one last look through the mail. I haven't seen this article from Common Dreams printed elsewhere.

It covers a little of everything; our relations with the champions of torture, our failures in the Middle East and the overall incompetence of this Administration.

It's a little more in Worried American's bailiwick than mine but I'll take a chance we're not duplicating once again. I wanted to get it on here and I may not be back before late tomorrow.

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 4:46:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Yep, we almost did it again. I had the same item published in a different newsie. I'm glad you posted it.

    Rice - I hold her in almost as great of contempt as I do Bush. The kind of Middle East Bush wants is States that are completely under his domination and totally subservient to the US.

     
  • At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 5:55:00 AM , Blogger Granny said...

    It's hard to avoid sometimes isn't it. This one covered a large general area and I didn't want to take a chance because it contained so much info.

    I'm heading for bed as soon as I let the cat back in - if she comes in. You're safe from duplication for the rest of the night.

    Take care,
    Ann

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home