Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, February 13, 2006

BACKTRACKING A LITTLE

Gadfly posting under my byline mentioned Bush's comment about his gloriously efficient goons "saving" LA from a terrorist attack, and Granny commented on it. I'd like to backtrack on that for a moment.

Now, I'm not confessing to a secret vice here; I've told you that I am an avid reader and 'net surfer, addicted to sidebars and cartoons, and that I read some sites that are somewhat less than mainstream. Some are a little -odd- shall we say, and some are totally koo-koo, and some are so far out it's fall down on the floor laughing time.( I love the latter; laughter is a great tonic).
I occasionally use as a resource a few of the milder odd sites but do not, as a rule, use the odder ones. I like my sources to be credible. The site I'm about to cite is one of the milder oddies but I use it instead of mainstream sites that bear the same information because this guy says it like it is sans powderpuffing and tact.

It's about Bush and the L.A. almost- nearly- prevented- in -the- nick- of- time- terrorist attack .When you come to an advert, keep going.
"Bush Plays Terror Card With Bogus Los Angeles Attack Plan"
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2006/100206terrorcard.htm
And please, don't let one of the UFOs kidnap you while there.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home