Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I just spotted this from "The Pen" Activist group

Most of my news and political mailings come in on Yahoo. I try to save gmail for the personal things. However, this one slipped in somehow and I almost missed it.

It's another plea for action but with some information I hadn't seen before. As I said, I've been a little out of the loop today.

They have heard phone and fax lines are being overloaded in DC. If that's true, it's a good sign. They suggest we keep it up with the local offices if we can't get through to D.C.

They say Monday for the vote. I had heard Tuesday but either way, time is short.

The office numbers are for California of course but it's easy enough to find the other states.

Now I'm going to bed, I promise.

4 Comments:

  • At Saturday, January 28, 2006 9:54:00 AM , Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

    Hi. I tried to open the link, but don't have a gmail account. What's up? I live in CA, so ifo good for me, just not sure what the calls are for. Peace.

    Kat

     
  • At Saturday, January 28, 2006 1:11:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I understand your problem, Kathleen. I share it. There is only one person in my address book with a gmail address, and one needs an invitation from a g-mailer to open an account.

    It sounds good on paper but I do not like their policy of keeping records of all your correspondence, even though other providers may privately do the same nor of mobile phone accounts - good tracking device where ever you are.
    Paranoia? Well, just check out the news about these servers and government intrusion regarding the users. If our Holy Anointed in the White House gets serious about those who blaspheme against him, I'd prefer that my friends and family not be guilty by association with this apostate.

     
  • At Monday, October 10, 2011 8:06:00 PM , Blogger Mark said...

    "There is only one person in my address book with a gmail address, and one needs an invitation from a g-mailer to open an account."

    That is absolutely not true, just got to gmail.com and you can open an account. It is true that they ask for your mobile phone # but you do not have to, and should not, give it.

    So, nobody ever actually said what this "vote" was about....and of course which Monday or Tuesday they would take place. Last I checked there's one of each every week.
    :) Mark
    markmccabe.com

     
  • At Wednesday, February 01, 2012 5:03:00 AM , Blogger micheal j said...

    I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

    Golden Triangle Tours

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home