Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, January 30, 2006

Filibuster

Thanks to everyone out there who tried. I don't have the names of the cowards yet but we will and we'll make sure come election time that everyone knows who they are.

Shame to the pro-choice Republicans who all but guaranteed the elimination of choice in this country.

Shame to the Democrats who were so worried about their own political ambitions they didn't stand with their fellow Senators.

What will it take to wake this country up? If this didn't do it, will anything?

The neocons must be clapping their pudgy little hands in glee.

I'd like to say what I really think but worried american insists we be civil.

Ann

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, January 30, 2006 7:57:00 PM , Blogger Tina said...

    I am so unbelievably pissed and depressed. I am calling the DNC first chance I get tomorrow to inform them that they no longer need to contact me or my husband for donations anymore. If we want to pay for getting screwed, we'll hire a hooker, thank you.

     
  • At Monday, January 30, 2006 10:32:00 PM , Blogger JBlue said...

    We either need a new party or we need to take over this Democratic party. Either way, let's get moving.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home