Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Saturday, January 28, 2006

ANOTHER BLOG I LIKE

Since I am relatively new to the blogging world it seems to me that everyone already knows everyone and links to each other in one way or another. So when I come upon a blog with which I'm unfamiliar, I then find familiar names in the comments and see that blogger's name or pseudonym in our blogging friends' sites. So, new to me but an old friend of most everyone else.

However, in case there might be one person, blogging friend or lurker, who does not know the new-to-me blogger, I like to mention him or her as a good blog. I like the "Social Justice Coalition" blog, a "liberal answer to the Christian Coalition" and support his aims. His url is:

http://socialjusticecoalition.blogspot.com

If you don't know him, check him out. If you do, pay him an encouraging visit.
***********************************************************************
Note: in this draft, the linking url is quite nicely highlighted in blue, as it should be. But when it is printed in the post it will probably be black and non-functioning as a link, like the others lately. I've complained to Blogger as nothing I can do has helped.

5 Comments:

  • At Saturday, January 28, 2006 4:08:00 PM , Blogger Granny said...

    Link works fine - thanks

     
  • At Sunday, January 29, 2006 1:33:00 PM , Blogger Granny said...

    Finally had time to check out his blog and welcome him. Worried American had been there before me.

     
  • At Sunday, January 29, 2006 4:06:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Wow! That's a first for me. Sometimes I feel like the new kid on the block -everyone knows everyone and everyone knows Granny. When surfing the blogosphere I run across bloggers who have never visited this blog, or never commented if they did, but they know Granny! Some think I'm Granny because of Is America.. and that's ok. The important thing is to get the blog out, get the word out. The messages we convey are more important than identity. I am comfortable and secure in my own identity and it's ok with me if the blog is identified with Granny. Get more visitors that way! It is a plus and an asset to have a co-writer who is so well known and liked. I'm glad Granny joined me. She is knowledgeable and aware of issues and people need to hear her input.

     
  • At Sunday, January 29, 2006 8:40:00 PM , Blogger Kris said...

    Thanks for recommending my blog!

     
  • At Monday, January 30, 2006 2:09:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    You are welcome. And I meant what I said about the tshirts.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home