Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Thursday, October 09, 2008

What's wrong with Blogger?? Does anyone else have this problem??

UPDATE _ Oct. 12 : Knock on wood, cross fingers, hold lucky rabbit foot, etc.. So far Blogger is publishing without a jillion tries. FAQs and other sources tried suggested dumping cache and cookies and restarting browser that MAY help. Since I had just cleaned out cache and cookies a few days before, didn't think that relevant, and I restart browse every time I log on to internet. (I frequently share computer with the Gadfly, Wild Child and Jeannie)>But I just turned off the computer for several hours. When it was back on again, Blogger published on first try. Either shutting down fixed the problem or Blogger actually acted on the complaints of at least 11 other people than me.


Blogger Won't publish. After innumerable tries and getting the message below, Blogger will FINALLY publish . It does it on a number of my Blogs and sometimes even on Gadfly's. Getting help from Blogger is an exercise in futility. HELP! ANYONE??

.............................................................................

We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.

When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:

  • Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
  • Provide the following error code and additional information.
bX-pier7a

Additional information

blogID: (deleted)
host: www.blogger.com
postID: 2305641623267281256
uri: /publish-confirmation.g

This information will help us to track down your specific problem and fix it! We apologize for the inconvenience.

Find help

See if anyone else is having the same problem: Search the Blogger Help Group for bX-pier7a
If you don't get any results for that search, you can start a new topic. Please make sure to mention bX-pier7a in your message.

COMMENTS:

Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

Not to get alarmed about I get the same msg from time to time. It's Google's way of saying "we're all F.U right now!!" It's like heartburn....comes and goes....

Thursday, October 09, 2008 5:52:00 AM

Blogger Worried American said...

Thanks Dan'l. I'm sorry that you are suffering the same aggravation and frustration but--I suppose misery loves company. :-) That is, it is a relief to know that Gadfly and I aren't the only ones Blogger tortures. I hope Blogger gets un-F.U. soon. I am still running my old buns off with Family stuff and have limited time to mess with the computer, so crap like this really drives me up the wall. I have little patience with the Dastardly Duo anyway.Think Pepcid AC will help?

Thursday, October 09, 2008 11:49:00 AM

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, October 09, 2008 5:52:00 AM , Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

    Not to get alarmed about I get the same msg from time to time. It's Google's way of saying "we're all F.U right now!!" It's like heartburn....comes and goes....

     
  • At Thursday, October 09, 2008 11:49:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Thanks Dan'l. I'm sorry that you are suffering the same aggravation and frustration but--I suppose misery loves company. :-) That is, it is a relief to know that Gadfly and I aren't the only ones Blogger tortures. I hope Blogger gets un-F.U. soon. I am still running my old buns off with Family stuff and have limited time to mess with the computer, so crap like this really drives me up the wall. I have little patience with the Dastardly Duo anyway.Think Pepcid AC will help?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home