Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, May 19, 2008

Squawking Old Woman

Photobucket

Well Crapola, I don't know what happened to the Old Woman up there in Dallas but she is on a tear from hell! Squawking like a flogging hen. She'll eventually tell me but right now is no time to question her! I ain't very smart but I'm smart enough to know when to walk and talk soft. You guys might get some hell raising posts until she calms down. Notice - she even said "damned" and "hell" in her new post! That usually means she's PISSED!

COMMENTS:
Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

And you of course, being the safety minded citizen you are, rushed in with a pail of gasoline to put the fire out with!:)

One of these days, I'm gonna get the following email:

Dear Dan:
Sorry about the demise of your partner.

She pissed me off once too often and I fried her ass to a crisp!

Love, Worried

Monday, May 19, 2008 3:54:00 AM

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, May 19, 2008 3:54:00 AM , Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

    And you of course, being the safety minded citizen you are, rushed in with a pail of gasoline to put the fire out with!:)

    One of these days, I'm gonna get the following email:

    Dear Dan:
    Sorry about the demise of your partner.

    She pissed me off once too often and I fried her ass to a crisp!

    Love, Worried

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home