Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Is America Burning Cuss-O-Meter Rating

We got such a low rating because the Old Woman won't let me cuss over here. I don't know how we even rated a 2.5%; Cuss-O-Meter must count Worried's panty waist darns, hells, and occasional damns. She even uses an * instead of a letter if she does happen to use a bad word. To me, that ain't real cussing. I've read some blogs that the writers were virtuoso cussers. Dan'l at The Future Was Yesterday ain't no slouch either! :)

The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?
Created by OnePlusYou

Just for the hell of it, I ran the Cuss-O-Meter on one of Worried's personal blogs and got this namby-pamby rating for it:

The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?
Created by OnePlusYou

COMMENTS:
Blogger The Beltway B@stard said...

I broke the Cuss-O-Meter. It won't work right for anyone. :)

Thursday, May 08, 2008 3:14:00 AM


Blogger Worried American said...

You must be one of those virtuoso cussers The Gadfly mentioned. A Olympic Gold Medal Cusser!

Thursday, May 08, 2008 10:52:00 PM

Blogger Granny said...

I'll have to check it out on "granny" and see what it says about me.

Friday, May 09, 2008 8:22:00 AM

Blogger Granny said...

I came in at 0.7%. I don't remember ever cussing over there but I must have done at some point. I usually save all that for swearing at the computer.

Friday, May 09, 2008 8:26:00 AM

WA: Cuss-O-Meter must count hells, darns and damns, and maybe the sh*ts, etc.
It is a good thing there is no Cuss-O-Meter hooked up to our computers during usage. Probably break the thing as it registered far off the scale - like The Beltway B@stard said he did on his blogs. My! My!, the things we do say to our computers!

Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

I've came to the distressing conclusion that there are far too many people cusstarded..(:

Saturday, May 10, 2008 12:32:00 PM

WA: Cusstarded, indeed! :-)
Blogger Granny said...

I've been looking back through my archives and did find an occasional "damn" and a "good Lord".

I lost most of my pictures when the computer crashed (my fault for not saving them) so I've been picking them up from my blog archives.

Of course I guess some are gone forever. I sure can't find them anywhere.

Sunday, May 11, 2008 10:31:00 AM

Labels:

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home