Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

IAB may be quiet for a few days.

I will be out of town until Sunday night. My grand daughter is having surgery Wednesday and I am called upon to care for her for a few days. The Gadfly is also gadding off somewhere. So unless Granny has something to comment on, this blog will be quiet through next weekend.

COMMENTS:
Close this window Jump to comment form
Anonymous David G said...

Hey, does my breath smell or what? I come to visit and you all clear out!

For those like me who visit and are disappointed, please call over to my blog and read "What Bush Meant To Say To The Knesset!"

It may make you smile. It may make you laugh. It may make you angry.

Whatever, the truth will set you free.

Cheers and enjoy your vacation.

Friday, May 16, 2008 12:44:00 AM

WA: Hi, David: I'll visit just as son as I have a moment. Life is crazy right now. Cheers to YOU!

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, May 16, 2008 12:44:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, does my breath smell or what? I come to visit and you all clear out!

    For those like me who visit and are disappointed, please call over to my blog and read "What Bush Meant To Say To The Knesset!"

    It may make you smile. It may make you laugh. It may make you angry.

    Whatever, the truth will set you free.

    Cheers and enjoy your vacation.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home