Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving



Don't give up on us. We'll be back!! Meantime, call your Congressman and ask her/him to help overturn the SCHIP veto. Last count, we need 15 more votes in the House. Unless someone flipflops, we have the Senate but it couldn't hurt to remind your Senators as well.

COMMENTS:

Ingrid said...
good night, I totally forgot about that. sigh.. well, it's good to see you guys still posting and joining in on the blogging for Burma issue.Hope Ann is doing better, I have been awol I'm afraid. But..of course I always come back to check in like a faithful little homing pigeon..coocoo (as in, ta-ta!)Ingrid
Saturday, October 06, 2007 8:47:00 PM
The Future Was Yesterday said...
"Don't give up on us."On my Golden Girls? Surely you jest! I could put my toothpaste back in the tube, and shove my bathwater back up the faucet faster!:)We'll be here.....
Saturday, October 06, 2007 9:15:00 PM

2 Comments:

  • At Saturday, October 06, 2007 8:47:00 PM , Blogger Ingrid said...

    good night, I totally forgot about that. sigh..
    well, it's good to see you guys still posting and joining in on the blogging for Burma issue.
    Hope Ann is doing better, I have been awol I'm afraid. But..of course I always come back to check in like a faithful little homing pigeon..
    coocoo (as in, ta-ta!)
    Ingrid

     
  • At Saturday, October 06, 2007 9:15:00 PM , Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

    "
    Don't give up on us."

    On my Golden Girls? Surely you jest! I could put my toothpaste back in the tube, and shove my bathwater back up the faucet faster!:)

    We'll be here.....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home