Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ps what I was meaning to say on the other post but got sidetracked was that just because Granny rips out a jaw dropper for Ray or Worried uses some of my purple prose once in a while don't mean that they aren't ladies. Even nice good ladies like them get hassled so bad they can't stand it. It looks like computers and Blogger can do that to people.

Old Woman, yeah, I'm making myself scarce this morning. But I swear I didn't do a damn thing to the blog to make it switch colors. All I did was write a post. Like Granny, I'm innocent -- she didn't do anything to make Blogger erase the blog and I didn't do anything to make it change colors. After all the headache and hell you and she have been through trying to fix it, I wouldn't do anything to screw it up.

COMMENTS:

The Future Was Yesterday said...
My Brother Jim was a Reich Wing Fundie, and he was hell on wheels against swearing of any kind. You can imagine the pair WE made in a fishing boat!!But one day a moron backed straight into my truck that contained Jim and I, at a stoplight, so I yelled at him: "Are you blind, you stupid SOB?", and of course Jim complained. So I asked him: "Jim, would "do you have a vision problem, Sir?" have got the job done?" He said no more.:)'That kind of language is purple for a reason. Sometimes, the air needs that color to look right!:) And I'm sure nobody thinks you did anything to the blog - unless your purple prose melted it!:) Go forth, and be prudently purple, my friend!
Sunday, July 15, 2007 7:55:00 PM
Worried said...
"prudently purple". :-)Gadfly will like that! Granny and I will henceforth be prudently purple also.
Monday, July 16, 2007 3:28:00 AM

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At Sunday, July 15, 2007 7:55:00 PM , Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

    My Brother Jim was a Reich Wing Fundie, and he was hell on wheels against swearing of any kind. You can imagine the pair WE made in a fishing boat!!

    But one day a moron backed straight into my truck that contained Jim and I, at a stoplight, so I yelled at him: "Are you blind, you stupid SOB?", and of course Jim complained. So I asked him: "Jim, would "do you have a vision problem, Sir?" have got the job done?" He said no more.:)'

    That kind of language is purple for a reason. Sometimes, the air needs that color to look right!:) And I'm sure nobody thinks you did anything to the blog - unless your purple prose melted it!:) Go forth, and be prudently purple, my friend!

     
  • At Monday, July 16, 2007 3:28:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    "prudently purple". :-)
    Gadfly will like that! Granny and I will henceforth be prudently purple also.

     
  • At Monday, July 16, 2007 3:54:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    test test test

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home