Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Old Woman, Come Home.

Old Woman, when are you coming home? Why don't you call me? I know your daughter has that call anywhere phone service, and I can;t afford long distance. Anyway, I have a ld blocker on my phone, as you darn well know. Why don't you answer your email? Why don't you turn on your IM? Dammit! You are not supposed to get incommunicado. I know you're not sick because I found you on one of your blogs after you finished. I checked this one, your art blogs, your personal but not private ones and finally found where you had posted about 10 books on one of your war blogs. Looks like about a 2 day and 2 nighter. Right? Who ruffled your damn feathers this time? That Walter Reed crap, right. Now I guess you're crashed and burned. Aha, I know you'll check this blog when you wake up. So you'd better call me, IM or email or come the hell home.

Nobody groans at me if I come knocking before the sun is up. No one frowns at me when I cuss. I ripped out some real shockers yesterday and some of the black ladies in your lobby about fainted but nobody said anything. I think they were scared to. Nobody yaps at me about crap I barely understand or fusses about my diet. I put out your last batch of little green soldiers all by myself. Poor me. I don't like it when you stay gone. Will you puhleeze get your old greatgrandma butt home???!!! I miss you, dammit. The Wild Child said you were at her house yesterday so why didn't you call me? Buttons and Bows said you and Wild Child came by her house. So why didn't you swing by mine? I am feeling very neglected and abused. So is your bob tailed cat.
And don't you fuss at me for using the blog as a message center. It's your own fault; you ought to call me. Or check your email.

3 Comments:

  • At Friday, March 09, 2007 12:41:00 PM , Blogger Granny said...

    Hurry home, Worried American. Gadfly is bereft.

     
  • At Friday, March 09, 2007 1:32:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    OK, OK. I am back in the real world instead of the internet/blog world where I have spent some time, fighting with the contray intricacies of Jo's (bleeping) computer.Yes, Gadfly, you big baby, I spent some all day/nighters, and yes, it was about our military personnel and problems. I am now checking emails, IM messages, phone messages, and blogs.

    Now. Where in the heck are YOU? You don't answer your phone. Out on the streets, terrorizing the natives? I'll be home today but gone for the weekend, then back at Jo's until Thursday.

    Sometimes you act as bad or worse than the girls do when I get out of pocket! I am alive and well on planet earth!

     
  • At Friday, March 09, 2007 5:46:00 PM , Blogger Granny said...

    I love being a mouse in the corner listening to the two of you. It's better than t.v.

    Glad you're okay.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home