Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Worried is on a rant again!

Some jerkwads yanked her chain and got her all riled up. She pulled another all dayer and all nighter. Dang me if she hasn't written some LONG posts!! But what she says is things that need to be said and addressed. She gets her dander up about some of the rotten states in the US and the world, but when it comes to neglect and bad treatment of kids she really goes into orbit. It drives her up the wall for anybody to be hungry or do without medical care, especially kids. As an old wore out broken down nurse she is really touchy about medical care and good nutrition.

Any time she calls me at 6 am, I know I'm in for a rant. You lucked out this time Granny. She vented on me, not you. I let her blow off steam then clicked over and read her blog. It was kind of piecemeal read as she kept yanking it back to edit post page to add or change something. But I waded through it all. If I can do it, so can you guys.

After she worked so hard researching and writing, somebody darn well better read it! Now I've got to write an email to that johnny appleseed. Oh Boy! First time she's ever let anyone get the address of one of those emails. Whee! This is gonna be fun!

3 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, February 28, 2007 2:11:00 PM , Blogger Granny said...

    Gadfly, have fun with it. I think he's not worth the time and trouble.

    Trolls seek attention. Like Gremlins, never give them water or feed them after midnight.

     
  • At Thursday, March 01, 2007 2:33:00 AM , Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

    Worried is on a rant again!
    And Gadfly's headed for the canine hotel again, I'll bet!:)

    I agree 100% with Granny, re Johnny Appleseed. Don't do it. People like them are like bad farts - eventually they go away if you ignore them.

    You may be aware of similar problems I had some time ago. I had a couple losers in my case every day or two. I made the mistake of making a post about them, and the rancor just increased. I studiously ignored them (and rejected all comments) for a long time, and it calmed down. They drop by every month or so, but they're losing interest.

    However, I am also very aware of the fact stuff like that does really piss a person off! Take a deep breath.....:)

     
  • At Friday, March 02, 2007 7:14:00 AM , Blogger Spadoman said...

    Yeah, Future never prints my comments. I must be one of the lowlife scum.

    Worried. You must delete the e-mail or the comment and move on as quickly as you can. You don't write and inform to be negative. You do it to help and inform folks so action can be taken.

    Drop them and don't let them back. Deal with the ones you trust.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home