Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Winning Their Hearts and Minds ??

YouTube™ – Broadcast Yourself

I want to share the following video with you: you may have to click on the play arrow twice.

Video Description: U.S. Soldiers Offer Clean Water to Iraqi Children. Winning Their Hearts and Minds? How Do You Think These Children Regard the Americans After Being Taunted With a False Promise of Fresh, Clean Water? This is Despicable Cruelty - and They LAUGH at the Desperate Children. Watch How Far The Last Child Ran After the Proffered Bottle of Water. ONE BOTTLE OF WATER!! WHAT IF THAT WAS YOUR CHILD?? WA
************************************************************************************

(from blogger who posted this video):

Lets make things clear, I have never been to Iraq let alone set foot out of the borders of the US. I received this video from someone who was over there. The person I got it from did not make the disk, they got it from a friend they met while over there. So there's no telling how many times this was handed down.

So stop sending me messages telling me to burn in hell. I will just ignore you and then block you.

If you work for the media and you want more info, I don't have it. What I do have are dozen of other short videos that where on the DVD that I received from the source. The other videos might shed some light and help answer some questions. Just put the pieces together and you might see the picture you're after.

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3563014/Iraq

Now excuse me, I have a bloated inbox to clean out. :-s

1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, November 26, 2006 7:10:00 AM , Blogger Spadoman said...

    Granny.... I have been away from the blogs for quite some time. I started a new blog and came to see what's going on at "Is America Burning"

    At any rate, I watched the video with the bottle of water and the children. Despicable.
    when I served in Vietnam, once in a while I had to drive a small vehicle to the edge of the base and dump trash cans. One of the items always in the trash was leftover food. To hungry war torn people, this was gold. We tried hard not to dump it on them, but they would be as close as they could get so as to get as much food as they could. I remember the children.

    There were children who lived there, where we carried our rifles. The children carry the brunt of war. Like divorce or abuse or poverty or discrimination. The children are there.

    If only they realized what it does to the children, our future.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home