Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Friday, August 25, 2006

Personal Note

I haven't disappeared. Between getting all three girls settled in middle school and my husband and daughter with their various ailments, I've been doing a lot of driving along with the normal routine. I can't read emails or blogs in the car, I sure can't prepare posts, and by the time I get home, I'm a little glassyeyed. I've been hitting the sack early (for me) to have younger girls at their bus stop by seven, Elcie on her bus at the house at 7:25, and Ray to his physical therapy sessions three times a week at 8:00.

To once again quote my illustrious governator, I'll be back.

Ann

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home