Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Looking for a Job? Try the CIA

According to Slate today the CIA is actively recruiting in some peculiar ways. Makes sense when I think about it. Peculiar and the CIA belong in the same sentence.

It's an interesting article with links to the CIA websites for adults and children. Yes, I said children.

Who knows. My child could grow up to be the next Maxwell Smart.

Summers with three girls out of school are very busy and I've fallen down a little bit here.

I haven't given up but the 3:00 a.m. nights were beginning to get to me somewhat.

To all you dads out there, Happy Father's Day this Sunday.

And to my husband Ray as well who is the most patient person in the world as he sits and watches me type.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, June 17, 2006 3:00:00 PM , Blogger Sothis said...

    Most people I have known in the security field have a deep distrust of government--especially the academics they need so badly for new crytologic research--no wonder they are hurting.

    A shout out to Ray--once again "Happy Father's Day!"

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home