Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Friday, May 12, 2006

AND WE THINK WE ARE FREE - PART I

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article12815.htm

We have stood by while we have systematically been robbed of most of our freedoms and steadily losing more each day as our inept, corrupt government drives our nation and us, its citizens, to ruin.

What are we going to do about it?

Continue to stand by until we are crushed under the heel of an America Hitler and Gestapo, or a Stalinic brutal regime? Just as the Germans and Russians did? There is no one to save us, as the allies saved Germany from Hitler by defeating him. The Russians suffered over 50 years. Is that to be our future?


3 Comments:

  • At Friday, May 12, 2006 12:57:00 PM , Blogger achromic said...

    And what kind of fighting do you suggest? If the Clinton impeachment taught us anything at all it was that being impeached did not mean that you lost the office of presidency...... indeed it seems as if impeachment is an act of futilty. I certianly don't advocat volience of any nature ever. I am not sure what can be done.....except endure..... My friends are leaving the USA...... I would have left before but now that I see my country in such trouble I am relucant to leave it. Besides J. is totally against the idea and I refuse any idea that would part me from my spouse.... expecially as we do not have children.

     
  • At Friday, May 12, 2006 1:05:00 PM , Blogger Granny said...

    I'm working on winning the House back in the next election. Not much but it's a start.

    I don't think even if he were to be impeached that we'd have enough Senate votes to convict and besides we'd just get Cheney.

    We may be stuck for a while but i'm not giving up.

     
  • At Saturday, May 13, 2006 1:02:00 PM , Blogger jay lassiter said...

    this is totaly messed up.
    it's almost too gruesome to contemplate.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home