Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Welcome To the Refurbished Blog

I direct your attention (drumroll) please to the left side bar.

You will notice our new, improved, updated Blogroll, in alphabetical order no less. I hope we got everyone who has commented or whose blogs we recommend. If you're in one of those categories and aren't there or if you'd like to be, please let me know.

Once again, Thanks to Scott at Vast Moderate Conspiracy. He and I began this project late Saturday night, picked it up again this morning, and he must have blood spots on his keyboard from the work he put in.

The list was taken from our previous blogroll and from my Bloglines (up though last night). We've omitted a couple of duplications. I checked for the accuracy of the links and that the blogs still existed, sent a copy of my list to Scott and he took it from there. His was the much more difficult job.

My objectives on this blog are to help spread the truth as we see it and to encourage all of us to work together. We won't always agree on everything, we're all very different, but I believe we share many of the same goals. I consider the female bloggers a sisterhood and the guys as friends I haven't been fortunate enough to meet - yet.

Hence the blogroll. I hope it helps us to know each other.

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, April 24, 2006 11:51:00 PM , Blogger Krupo said...

    Nice re-design, well done. If someone has time perhaps a burning question mark can be added to give you a little logo? ;)

    In all seriousness, thanks for the link - I gave you a little shout out in an article which I think you'll no doubt be quite interested in - check it out at ACS. Yet another government recruiting fiasco. And much more disturbing than the rest too.

     
  • At Thursday, April 27, 2006 1:20:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Burning question mark, Krupo?

    I have a site from which to order all sorts of designs and fonts and colors and, and, and... One of which sets letters ablaze. As soon as I get an extra quarter or two I want to buy and download the program then try to figure out how to set Is America Burning on fire.If I like the effect and if Granny is in agreement, I will leave the letters ablaze. Appropriate, I think.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home