Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Welcome to a New Blogger

I just received an email from a young man named Steve who has a new political blog called Empires Fall. He asked if he could be added to our blogroll and said he'd reciprocate.

He has 5 or 6 posts up - I checked - and he's off to a flying start. I emailed him and said I'd be glad to add him but our loyal blog roll person is in the midst of a huge move from one continent to another and it probably wasn't the best time to ask (lol).

I think I know another "volunteer" though.

Usually email goes to Worried American rather than me but I'm pretty sure he was talking about this blog, not granny, although I'd be happy to see him there as well.

Meantime, please help me welcome Steve. We need all the voices we can muster and so far his is loud and clear..

Ann

6 Comments:

  • At Sunday, April 23, 2006 3:49:00 AM , Blogger Stephen Grey said...

    Howdy there. Thanks :)

     
  • At Sunday, April 23, 2006 8:22:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Clicking on Granny's link "Steve" took me to a web page.

    Clicking on "youthagainstbush" in comment above, brought up a page that no profile available and so unable to bring up the blog.

    Youthagainstbush, correct this so your blog may be accessed. You can publish a profile page but omit any information you do not want made public.

     
  • At Sunday, April 23, 2006 10:31:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hey, Granny. Let me know if you get this on email. Worried

     
  • At Sunday, April 23, 2006 10:35:00 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

    I like the blog a lot. Though I shouldn't have watched so much Westboro "Baptist Church" so early in the morning.

     
  • At Sunday, April 23, 2006 10:47:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    They are nauseating, aren't they Stephanie? Fred Phelp's website makes you want to take a bath with disinfectant. One visit is too much.

    Such hatred abd twisted thinking is impossible to understand.

    I often wonder just how many people have been driven away from Christian beliefs because of this man's evil actions as a proclaimed Christian.

     
  • At Sunday, April 23, 2006 1:07:00 PM , Blogger Granny said...

    Worried - I emailed Steve as soon as I noticed that. It's an easy fix. He just needs to show a link to his posts instead of his home page (profile) or modify his profile.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home