Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Friday, April 28, 2006

Can It Be True? We Can Hope

According to "knowledgable sources", Patrick Fitzgerald is preparing an indictment of Karl Rove. I've heard reports indicating perjury and obstruction of justice. I don't know what else they'll dig up.

I've heard worse news.

From Truthout today.

=========

The "new" commenter, Eye Candy, is none other than our own Worried American. For reasons too complicated to explain, she posted under that name instead of her own.

It's not the first time I've introduced her to her. I did it once on granny before I started posting here. I was receiving comments under two user names, both in her town, and didn't realize they were one and the same person. Oops and now oops again.

The artwork is lovely and a nice change from the usual over here. I hope she'll continue posting them from time to time.

1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, April 29, 2006 6:35:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I created the blog for easy access to scenes I loved to view repeatedly, in lieu of re-creating folders that I had deleted.

    I enjoy sharing beautiful and pleasing things, so ofcourse everyone is welcome to access the blog. It is http://a-different-kind-of-masterpiece.blogspot.com

    Sorry about the confusion. I had planned to tell Granny when I succeeded in creating the blog but 1). she was suffering from insomnia and shared my late hours, nd 2) I failed to sign out and sign back in when I switched over to view Is America.., so commented under the new alias.

    I have access to my other blogs under Worried American so am unaccustomed to changing identities. I suppose I'll have to team Member myself on the new blog so I don't have that problem in the future.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home