Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Thursday, March 02, 2006

No one could have anticipated? Update

Worried American has much more on this. I hadn't looked below the first couple of posts.


Everyone will be running with this "revelation" today. Of course we've always known the truth.

Would have it on sooner but I posted it to the wrong blog and didn't notice until one of my "granny" visitors sent me a comment.

Oops.

3 Comments:

  • At Thursday, March 02, 2006 6:05:00 PM , Blogger JBlue said...

    Even "proof" doesn't affect this admin.

     
  • At Thursday, March 02, 2006 10:44:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Yes, I posted on the video but failed to notify prospective readers to scroll down past the pictures and click on title. Same with the Brownie video.

    However, the accompanying article on your post was an excellent addition to the video. Truthout is great for getting the truth out.

     
  • At Thursday, March 02, 2006 11:05:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    P.S. The posting before those two with the TUBE video is better and rfequires no work in accessing it.

    On my copy the sound breaks choppy but I do not think it is the feed since this happens to me on videos from different sources, so I think perhaps the fault lies in my player(s), although many videos from other sources play just fine.

    I am too ignorant of computer functions to understand the problem. But check out the video from TUBE> It is good.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home