Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Someone Hire Her - Quickly

From Zay N. Smith
Chicago Sun-Times Quick Takes today

Mom vs. Mother Nature

Michelle Braxton, a Bolingbrook reader, writes:

"I've decided that, as a woman and mother, I am fully capable of running FEMA much better than it has been run. I watch the weather reports. I organize and plan ahead. I feed people and clean up messes. Between disasters, I make sure everyone has supplies and is prepared for the things that have to be done. . . ."

Forget FEMA. How do you feel about port security?


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home