Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Washington Times - 12-28-05

Yes, I did say the Washington Times, not the Washington Post. I never look at the Times unless one of the political blogs has reprinted something which is what happened here.

I've been following a blog called "Stupid Country". Interesting site made more so by Stupid Country and Is America Burning printing the same article from Barron's almost simultaneously.

Today he posted the article from the Times, critical of the Administration position on spying.

I said in my post yesterday that I'm overjoyed to see a traditionally right wing person or publication take an opposite view from the Administration. This is one of those articles that I hope will circulate throughout the blogworld quickly.

We can always talk to each other. When the other side starts talking too, there may be a little hope.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home