Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, December 26, 2005

Lightning strikes in the wrong place

I just changed vehicles and parked the newer one in front of my house and moved the older one up one space until I decided what to do with it.

We had a bad thunderstorm last night while I was sleeping. Lightning (it couldn't have been anything else I don't think) struck the van and stripped most of the paint from the roof, leaving little curls of paint and primer underneath.

I know it was the current Administration, along with Limbaugh and Dobson ordering God to send me a message. They were as inept with this as they are at everything else they attempt. They hit the old van - not the new one.

Clicking on the post title should lead you to David Corn at "The Nation" today.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home