Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, September 29, 2008

Sarah Palin

What is there left to say about lovely Sarah that hasn't been said already?

She terrifies me? Nope, that's been done.

She doesn't have a clue? That's been done too.

I'm waiting with bated breath for the debate? So are millions of others.

And then, as I was adding "fjb" to our blogroll (under political activists with the correct link), I started catching up with her blog "Not Much But All Mine".

Her post on Sarah brought memories of my high school days well over 50 years ago. I bet the women who read this blog (and maybe even some of the guys) can identify.

COMMENTS:
Blogger fjb said...

Thanks Ann. I had the sinking feeling I was suffering from deja vu when this woman was catapulted onto the international stage.

Monday, September 29, 2008 9:56:00 AM



Nice work, fjb.

Blogger Worried American said...

What I have researched about that woman leaves me ill. To think that IF McCain wins and IF he becomes incapacitated, THAT WOMAN will be president of the most powerful nation in the world -- and with virtually unlimited power, thanks to Bush. Do I think she will abuse that Hitleresque power? You bet your bippy I believe it!!

Thursday, October 02, 2008 4:16:00 AM

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At Monday, September 29, 2008 9:56:00 AM , Blogger fjb said...

    Thanks Ann. I had the sinking feeling I was suffering from deja vu when this woman was catapulted onto the international stage.

     
  • At Thursday, October 02, 2008 4:16:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    What I have researched about that woman leaves me ill. To think that IF McCain wins and IF he becomes incapacitated, THAT WOMAN will be president of the most powerful nation in the world -- and with virtually unlimited power, thanks to Bush. Do I think she will abuse that Hitleresque power? You bet your bippy I believe it!!

     
  • At Friday, October 03, 2008 4:37:00 AM , Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

    I'm inclined to think she's Fundamentalism's insurance policy. There's no such thing as too dumb to Fundamentalism. She drinks the Kool Aid and repeats the bullshit by rote. That makes her brilliant. McCain has active skin cancer....and old age. The clock is running fast for him. Should he drop dead, "God's Own Will" would march onward, undeterred by a President with a brain, yet again.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home