Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, March 23, 2009

Apologies for 2008......
There were many, many times during the year when I may have disturbed you, troubled you, pestered you, irritated you, bugged you, or got on your nerves. So today I just wanted to tell you..... Tough Shit! There are no changes scheduled for 2009 either!

So scold me, bawl me out, email me criticisms all you want.

But I do still luv you. :)

Comments:

Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

Trying to make amends for the great BBQ farce of 09, are we?:)

If you write the story, write it at my place, PLEASE!!!

I can't write anything that will make people laugh, like that will!:)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 5:18:00 AM


Gadfly: Great BBQ farce?? Sounds like somebody in this family is a SNITCH!!

Delete
Blogger Worried American said...

A snitch? Whoever could that be?

If you haven't reformed or re-invented yourself by this age, you never will. We'll just accept you as is and love you the same.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 7:55:00 AM

Delete

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home