Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year??

We can only hope. Anything would have to be an improvement.

Anyhow, I may be the only person who hadn't seen this clip from YouTube which my local friend just sent me. Funny and pathetic at the same time.

Wishing all my online friends the best for 2009.

Comments:
Blogger Sometimes Saintly Nick said...

Wow! Thanks for introducing me to Jay! Wonderful!

Friday, January 02, 2009 9:15:00 PM

nuary 02, 2009 9:15:00 PM

Delete
Blogger fjb said...

Happy New Year girls. Sorry I'm late. As you can imagine, it's pretty crazy busy over on my end lately.:(

Saturday, January 03, 2009 9:38:00 PM

Delete
Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

It is funny. I raise an eyebrow at why there is such an outcry pointed at the auto companies asking for help (right or wrong), but there was near total silence when banks that handled nothing but near illegal and definitely insane mortgages, were bailed out in total, without as much as a slap on the finger......

Monday, January 05, 2009 10:11:00 PM



3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home