Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays

Or Merry Christmas, belated Happy Chanukah (sorry), Joyous Kwanzaa, or a fun Winter Solstice.

Did I miss anyone?

My local friend Janet sent me this card the other day. It's so cute, I couldn't resist passing it on.

Our Christmas will be quiet this year. I'm cooking on Christmas Eve for Tim and Juan - the girls will join us for dessert and then spend Christmas day with their honorary grandparents. Ray and I are going to start making pies as soon as I finish this post.

Meantime, here is one of my favorite singers. I don't think we need to be "religious" to appreciate Jessye Norman's beauty and the Gounod Sanctus.



Best to all

COMMENTS:
Blogger Worried American said...

Absolutely beautiful, Granny!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 8:38:00 PM

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home