Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Are Many Americans STUPID or What?

Are many Americans Stupid? Or just plain old IGNORANT, uneducated, unaware of current events, or WHAT???

We won't mention the 27% that still back the president; they have a right to their opinion. I'm talking about the vast numbers of today's citizens who are not only ignorant of our history but ignorant of what is happening TODAY! How can anyone in this era of access to mass media be so unaware? I want to beat my old grey head against a brick wall sometimes when I am talking to people. Watch this video and joing me in complete frustration - and embarrassment.

Ye gods, America!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home